As we age, we go through the visual and physical problems that come with the aging process. Anti aging therapy works towards slowing down the symptoms of aging and keeps you feeling young and healthy. Anti aging therapy helps you age gracefully.
Human growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland which is essential for growth and development during childhood. Sermorelin acetate is a biological active analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone. In simple terms, Sermorelin stimulates production and release of human growth hormone by the pituitary gland.
When we are young, our body produces enough amount of growth hormone-releasing hormone making it easier for the pituitary gland to produce sufficient growth hormone that is essential to sustain health, vitality and other normal aspects of human form and function.
As we grow old, there is a decline in growth hormone-releasing hormone, leading to reduced production and secretion of human growth hormone (HGH). Increase in insufficiency of human growth hormone (HGH) erodes health, stamina and vitality later in life. By the time you reach middle age, human growth hormone production in your body is reduced by 85 percent.
In 1997, the FDA approved GRGH (growth hormone-releasing hormone) for injection in the treatment of growth hormone deficiency in children. The therapy involves daily injection of Sermorelin acetate that stimulates the pituitary gland to produce increased amounts of natural secretion of human growth hormone. Since Sermorelin acetate is medically safe for use in children, it is safe for use in adults as well to increase natural production of growth hormone in adults deficient in growth hormone.
Benefits of Sermorelin acetate therapy
- Sermorelin acetate therapy increases energy, strength, endurance and vitality
- It increases lean body mass by promoting development of new muscles cells
- Makes it easier for your body to breakdown body fat and fatty acids
- Helps your body retain calcium which is important to strengthen and increases bone density
- Strengthen immune system and accelerate healing from wounds or surgery
- Improves heart functions
- Promotes non-REM slow wave sleep
- Promotes growth of all internal organs except for brain
- Increases protein synthesis
- Reduces liver uptake of glucose
- Encourages liver glucogenesis
- Plays a role in fuel homeostasis
- Helps maintain functions of pancreatic islets
Sermorelin acetate therapy involves individual evaluations by a physician, use of Sermorelin acetate injection, and close monitoring of blood levels to help restore youth and minimize aging symptoms. Some of these symptoms include menopause, andropause etc.
Patients who undergo Sermorelin acetate therapy experience improved sleep, even those who have trouble sleeping. Within 3-to-6 months of therapy, patients experience noticeable or significant body changes, including increase in muscle tone and leaner physique.