Get Your Lashes Done at Executive Medical!
A lash lift is a semi-permanent treatment that curls and tints your eyelashes, giving you a fuller, more defined lash line. It’s a great option for people who want to enhance their natural lashes without the hassle of applying mascara every day.
Here’s how a lash lift works:
- Your aesthetician will apply a solution to your eyelashes that breaks down the proteins in the hair. This allows the lashes to be manipulated into a curl.
- Your technician will then hold down your lashes in place for a few minutes.
- To give your lashes and extra boost, you can optionally tint your lashes to darken them and give them a more defined look.
A lash lift typically takes about an hour to complete. It’s a non-invasive procedure that is safe for most people. However, if you have sensitive eyes, you may want to talk to your technician about whether or not a lash lift is right for you.
After your lash lift, you’ll need to follow some simple aftercare instructions to keep your lashes looking their best. These instructions will vary depending on the products used, but they typically include:
- Avoiding getting your lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Not using oil-based products on your lashes.
- Not using eyelash curlers.
With proper care, your lash lift can last from 6-8 weeks.
Benefits of Lash Lifts
There are many benefits to getting a lash lift, including:
- Longer, fuller-looking lashes
- More defined lash line
- Less time spent applying mascara
- Natural-looking results
Lash Lift vs. Lash Extensions
Lash lifts and lash extensions are two popular treatments that can help to enhance your natural lashes. However, there are some key differences between the two procedures.
- Lash lifts are semi-permanent treatments that curl and tint your eyelashes. They typically last up to 6-8 weeks.
- Lash extensions are individual, synthetic lashes that are applied to your natural lashes. They can last up to 6 weeks, but they will need to be filled in every 2-3 weeks.
If you’re looking for a natural-looking way to enhance your lashes, a lash lift may be a good option for you. If you’re looking for a more dramatic look, lash extensions may be a better choice.
Lash tinting is a semi-permanent beauty treatment that darkens your eyelashes. It’s a great way to enhance your natural lashes and make them look fuller and more defined.
Here’s what you need to know about lash tints:
- How it works: A lash tint is applied to your eyelashes using a special dye. The dye is designed to be safe for use around the eyes, and it will not damage your lashes.
- How long it lasts: A lash tint will last for about 4 weeks. After that, your lashes will start to fade back to their natural color.
- Who can get it: Lash tints are suitable for most people. However, if you have sensitive eyes, you may want to talk to your technician about whether or not a lash tint is right for you.
- The cost: The cost of a lash tint will vary depending on the salon or spa you go to. However, it is generally a relatively affordable treatment.
Why Should You Get a Lash Tint?
There are many reasons why you might want to get a lash tint. Here are a few of the most common reasons:
- To enhance your natural lashes: If you have light or blonde eyelashes, a lash tint can help to make them look darker and more visible. This can give you a more defined lash line and make your eyes look bigger.
- To save time: If you don’t like to wear mascara every day, a lash tint can help you to save time in the morning. With a lash tint, you can wake up with beautiful, dark eyelashes without having to apply any makeup.
- To add glamour: A lash tint can add a touch of glamour to your look. If you’re going out for a special event, a lash tint can help you to look your best.
Book a lash appointment at Executive Medical today! Available at both our San Marcos and Murrieta locations.