The last thing you want to get is another Coronavirus update from another business, but as healthcare professionals, we take your health seriously. We want to let you know that Executive Medical is still OPEN FOR BUSINESS, although we anticipate reducing our hours during this unprecedented time. Please check our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) on the latest time changes.
Keeping you healthy remains our number one focus. Continuing
with your care, including IV therapy and hormone balancing, will help you
strengthen your immune system and help fight against bacteria and viruses.
What you can expect from us:
• We will continue to implement our high standards of cleanliness and take an even more proactive approach for everyone’s well-being.
• Healthy, well informed staff.
• Warm smiles you can feel when you are greeted!
What we ask of our patients:
• We ask that patients limit the number of guests that they might bring to the office to ensure small numbers in the waiting room.
• Patients who are sick, please do not come in. Please contact the office and we will reschedule your appointment.
• And of course, please use common sense health practices, such as social distancing and hand washing.
Please be sure to review the guidelines outlined by the CDC below. These are common sense practices that we already do every day and will continue to follow as a healthcare business. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
We know there will always be threats to our health and the best way to prepare for any situation is to do what you can to care for your body’s health in all times. Eat a healthy diet, drink lots of water, exercise, meditate, get fresh air, avoid negativity, keep your hormones balanced, avoid excess sugar and alcohol, and have a positive attitude and kind heart.
We will continue to be here for you in every way we can! Take
care of yourself and contact the office if you have any questions.
Yours in Health,
Michael Woo-Ming MD