Tangy and full of flavor, this 3 bean salad makes a perfect side-dish for a summertime backyard barbecue or make it your entree for a tasty vegetarian lunch. You can’t go wrong with beans; one of the world’s most nutrient-dense foods.
Here’s a sample recipe that serves eight:
- 15 oz Garbanzo Beans
- 14 ½ oz Cut Green Beans
- 15 oz Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 11.9 oz Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Sprouts brand recommended)
- 6 oz Medium Black Olives (Lindsay Naturals brand recommended)
- ¼ Red Onion, medium
- ¼ cup Parmesan Style Topping (Go Veggie brand recommended)
- ¼ cup Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette (Newman’s Own brand recommended)
- Rinse beans thoroughly, and place into a serving bowl.
- Thinly slice red onion and mix with beans.
- Add artichoke hearts and black olives.
- Mix salad mixture with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Parmesan cheese.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes before serving, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Serving size= 1 cup prepared,
Calories-180, Carbohydrate-24g, Sugar-3g, Protein-8g.
Click here to print out the recipe!