Facial aging occurs in both men and women, although it may occur differently for each sex. Our facial features are partly determined by genetics, but environmental factors also cause changes to our facial appearance over time. No matter what your face looks like, Executive Medical can help slow down the signs of aging and make you look and feel younger!
Signs of Facial Aging
Dark Circles often appear from having a very busy lifestyle. The lack of
As we age, our facial muscles begin to lose tone and elasticity, which can result in sagging skin, wrinkles, lines or folds between our nose and mouth (nasolabial folds), marionette lines around our lips, jowls at our jawline, hollow cheeks and loss of volume in our cheeks, chin and forehead.
Nose width, the shape of our nose tip, lip fullness and eyebrow angle may change. Our lips tend to become thinner with time as collagen breaks down in the skin. Excessive exposure to sunlight (over 15 sunburns) can cause our skin to age prematurely, making us appear older than we actually are.
If you’re unsure of how to tackle your signs of aging, we highly suggest scheduling an aesthetics consultation below.
Facial Aging Treatment Options
- JUVÉDERM – Fillers are among our most popular cosmetic treatments on the market. They are a smooth, all natural gel that is injected under the skin. Fillers instantly smooth away wrinkles and add volume to your face. With just one treatment, you will get smooth, natural-looking results that last up to a year. In fact, JUVÉDERM® is one of the longest-lasting facial fillers available today.
- VirtueRF – VirtueRF is the newest generation of radio frequency microneedling, allowing patients to combat fine lines and wrinkles that have set in as well their unwanted scars including acne.
- BOTOX – BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, common, non-surgical, physician administered treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe lines and wrinkles. One 10-minute treatment – a few tiny injections and within days there’s a noticeable improvement in moderate to severe frown lines between the brows on your forehead, glabella and crows feet that can last four to six months.
- Kybella – Kybella injections are an approved, non-surgical, injectable cosmetic treatment that aims to better serve patients reluctant to undergo surgery or receive liposuction for removal and reduction of excess fat. Currently, Kybella is used to help decrease fat hanging below the chin, commonly referred to as a ‘double-chin’.
- Restylane – The Restylane family of products helps restore volume to your facial features and the back of your hand. Using Restylane as soft tissue rejuvenation is great if you want natural, realistic results. It helps reduce marks of aging and giving a youthful, refreshed appearance that can last to up to one year.
- PRP – The PRP Facial uses a combination of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Microneedling to speed up the production of elastin, collagen, and new blood vessels. The growth factors in PRPs are essential for proper healing–this will make your face look younger with refreshed skin that is more youthful than before!
Facial Aging Treatments in North County San Diego, California
Executive Medical has a wide variety of different facial aging treatments to provide San Marcos, CA and the greater North County San Diego community the best medical spa experience available. Make an appointment today by calling 760-290-3552 or by scheduling in the link below. Visit us today to live a happier and healthier life!